Among other things, the past few weeks (post-Ironman) have been filled with fun foodie excursions and exciting projects. Lots going on. While I pull myself together to share these latest adventures, and prepare for the next, I thought I’d give you a little hit list of what’s been on my plate lately:
- Bopping around town, heeding the excellent advice on food, restos, and happenings from a good friend from London whom also happens to be a Bay area native.
- Indulging in b. patisserie’s pop-up pastry shop at flour + water in the Mission. We were warned that we would “die the most perfect death from just one taste of the Bostock.” We did. (Gonna hunt the kougin amann at Four Barrel & Bar Agricole in SFO.)
- Buckled for a pair of these.
- Had a chance to work with this great photographer last week at a shoot.
- Am waiting for a new wetsuit to arrive – a gift for Vineman victory. Can’t wait to take it for a float!
- Planning an end of summer ice cream social with suggestions from here as a guide.
- Loving this collaborative.
- Can’t resist snakeskin and so have been rocking these on my commute to work.
- Hosted an amazing fundraiser ride last weekend in Wine Country. Still smiling from all of the fabulous support!
Have a great weekend! And stay tuned for recipes and more adventures soon!