While I don’t work out of a brick + mortar kitchen, I do take every opportunity to “pop-up” and share my international + adventure inspired palate of flavors and favorites. Here’s how I work:
- as a contract Chef, I consult with clients ranging in size from large international brands to small wedding parties to create unique meal and dessert/pastry menus for special events, private parties and specific occasions.
- as a speaker, I create discussions and share ideas on food, sport, and nutrition.
- as a writer + recipe developer, I craft stories and recipes for publications and brands all over the world. My work has appeared in Food + Wine Magazine, Outside Magazine, Triathlete Magazine, and online in the blogs and columns of Strava, Rapha + UnderArmour.
- I offer a small menu of pre-order pastries, treats, confections + ice creams that change with the seasons and what’s striking my fancy
Below you’ll find a current menu of pre-order offerings. Please use the contact form to book me for an event, place an order, or to reach out about custom recipes or special orders!
HOLIDAY PIES 2017
- All pies are $40/each (U.S. shipping not included.)
- Each pie is 9″ and made-to-order entirely with organic, Front-Range grown produce and small-batch, homemade ingredients. For this reason, 72 hours notice are required for all orders.
- Pies ordered within the Boulder/Denver-metro area are available for delivery or pick-up, and available pre-baked or ready for you to bake at home!
- All pies are available for shipping within the contiguous United States (Pumpkin + Pecan pies are shipped pre-baked, fruit pies are delivered frozen for baking at home!)
- Payment via PayPal + Venmo please.
//Polka-Dot Pear + Cardamom: juicy pears + hand-ground black cardamom cuddle up under an all-butter polka-dot pie crust.
//Cinnamon Crumble-Top Apple: the original pie-passion provocateur. A full 7lbs of Western Slope apples piled high inside an all-butter pastry crust, topped with a sweet + Celadon cinnamon crumble topping.
//Bourbon + Ginger Pecan Pie: fresh Texas pecans mingle w/Breckenridge Bourbon + hand-candied ginger in an all-butter crust. My twist on this southern favorite.
//Maple Pumpkin + Chocolate Graham Crust: this year we’re taking pumpkin pie to “11.” Vermont Maple Syrup + creamy home-roasted Sugar Pie Pumpkin, served up in a Guittard Chocolate + homemade graham cracker crust. This pie comes with instructions to bruleé before enjoying – my favorite pie of the season!
Ready to place your order? Or maybe you just want to say HELLO! Please reach out via the contact form below. To order a pie, please include your full name, shipping address and your preferred arrival date. Orders will be confirmed via email. Thanks so much for supporting small-batch, artisan pastry, and for including me in your special holiday celebrations!