While I don’t work out of a brick + mortar kitchen, I do take every opportunity to “pop-up” and share my international + adventure inspired palate of flavors and favorites. Here’s how I work:
- as a contract Chef + restaurant consultant, I work with clients ranging in size from large international brands to small wedding parties to create unique meal and dessert/pastry menus for special events, private parties and specific occasions.
- as a speaker, I create discussions and share ideas on food, sport, and nutrition.
- as a writer + recipe developer, I craft stories and recipes for publications and brands all over the world. My work has appeared in Food + Wine Magazine, Outside Magazine, Triathlete Magazine, and online in the blogs and columns of Strava, Rapha + UnderArmour.
- I work with clients one-on-one as a culinary coach; designing menus, nutritional regimen and recipes to suit the needs of athletes, families and folks looking to diversify and up-level their nutrition. Inquire for pricing.
- I accept small special orders + cooking projects, ranging from wedding cakes to treats for gatherings. Inquire below about present in-season offerings.
Below you’ll find a current menu of pre-order offerings. Please use the contact form to book me for an event, place an order, or to reach out about custom recipes or special orders!